Year 5 Earth and Space Bundle
KS2 Science Teaching Resources – Year 5 Earth and Space Bundle.
Year 5 science programme of study - Earth and space:
- describe the movement of the Earth and other planets relative to the sun in the solar system
- describe the movement of the moon relative to the Earth
- describe the sun, Earth and moon as approximately spherical bodies
- use the idea of the Earth’s rotation to explain day and night and the apparent movement of the sun across the sky
This science teaching bundle covers the curriculum objectives of the year 5 science programme of study (Earth and space) listed above. It contains 5 PowerPoint presentations and accompanying worksheets:
- The Solar System
- Models of the Solar System
- Planets on the Move
- Night and Day
- The Moon
This bundle gives you a saving of 40% when compared to buying each resource individually.
To preview each resource please click on the images below.Our Price : £7.99 / 8 Credits