Units of Mass - Year 3
KS2 Maths Teaching Resources: Units of Mass - Year 3
Year 3 maths programme of study - Measurement:
- measure, compare, add and subtract: mass (kg/g)
In 'Units of Mass - Year 3' pupils learn how to measure, compare, add and subtract mass (kg/g). This measurement teaching resource is ideal to use during a lesson covering the year 3 curriculum objective listed above.
'Units of Mass - Year 3' is a maths PowerPoint presentaion containing:
- What is mass explanation
- How we measure mass explanation
- Using mixed units (kilograms and grams)
- Comparing units of mass
- Adding and subtracting mass
- Full of activities with accompanying worksheets to use alongside the lesson or can be used separately
- 1 further worksheet with answers
'Units of Mass - Year 3' is completely editable so that teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.
To preview 'Units of Mass - Year 3' please click on the images from the PowerPoint lesson opposite.