* Watermarks do not appear on purchased resources
Preview resource: Click slides to enlarge
Place Value - Year 6
Place Value - Year 6: KS2 Maths Teaching Resource
Year 6 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- read, write, order and compare numbers up to 10,000,000 and determine the value of each digit
'Place Value - Year 6' introduces pupils to seven digit numbers and is ideal to use in a lesson covering the curriculum objectives in the year 6 maths programme of study (Number - number and place value) listed above. Content includes:
- Place value explanation
- Place value activity and worksheet
- Further place value activity and worksheet
- Partitioning seven digit numbers activity and worksheet
- Make the highest and lowest seven digit number activity and worksheet
- Powers of 10 and seven digit numbers activity and worksheet
- Link to a place value game
- Further worksheet
'Place Value - Year 6' can be edited so teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.
To take a closer look at 'Place Value - Year 6' please click on the images opposite.
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits