Counting in 5s to 50 - Year 1
Counting in 10s to 100 - Year 1
Year 1 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of five
In this KS1 maths resource, pupils practise counting in multiples of five to fifty as per the year 1 curriculum objectives listed above.
This colourful animated PowerPoint presentation includes:
- an explanation of counting in fives
- interactive activity with an accompanying worksheet
- 2 further worksheets with answers
- a link to a skip counting song
'Counting in 5s to 50 - Year 1' is completely editable so that teachers can adapt each slide to suit their individual teaching needs.
Preview ‘Counting in 5s to 50 - Year 1’ by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint lesson opposite.Our Price : £2.00 / 2 Credits