Counting in 4s to 48 - Year 3
FREE KS2 Maths Teaching Resource: Counting in 4s to 48 - Year 3
Year 3 - Number - number and place value
- count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
In 'Counting in 4s to 48 - Year 3' pupils practise counting in multiples of 4 as per the year 3 curriculum objective listed above.
- What counting in multiples of 4 means
- Top tips for remembering the 4 times table
- Counting in 4s out loud activity
- Find the missing number in the sequence timed activity
- Link to a counting in multiples of 4 game
- Counting in 4s worksheet with answers
Take a closer look at 'Counting in 4s to 48 - Year 3' by clicking on the PowerPoint images.
Register today to download this FREE KS2 teaching resource.