Cloud Tea Monkeys
Cloud Tea Monkeys teaching resource - Year 5 / Year 6
Our Cloud Tea Monkeys KS2 teaching resource (made up of an editable 90-slide PowerPoint presentation with 20 accompanying worksheets) is based on the book by Mal Peet and Elspeth Graham. This 'Cloud Tea Monkeys' unit of work covers a variety of essential KS2 Reading and Writing skills and is both progressive and engaging.
KS2 English Teaching Resources: Cloud Tea Monkeys covers the following:
- improving inference and deduction skills
- analysing characters and narrative style
- exploring the key themes of the story
- talking and writing about characters and significant events
- investigating language in depth
- learning about adjectives, verbs, tense, conjunctions and punctuation within the context of the book
- creating reports and diary entries
- writing empathetically from a character’s point of view
- producing persuasive writing and narrative writing
- and lots more – click on the images opposite to preview the entire resource
To preview KS2 English Teaching Resources: Cloud Tea Monkeys please click on the images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits