Climate Change - Non-Fiction Unit
UKS2 English: Climate Change - Non-Fiction Unit
(Unit of work with an 83-slide PowerPoint presentation and 19 worksheets)
This upper KS2 teaching unit uses the topic of climate change to help develop key non-fiction reading and writing skills. It introduces climate change through text, video and graphics and contains a variety of differentiated reading and writing tasks.
- Differentiated reading comprehension tasks (Gold, Silver and Bronze - high, mid and lower ability)
- Exploring the features of non-chronological reports (layout, language, facts and statistics)
- Planning, editing and writing a non-chronological report
- Writing a letter (formal and non-formal writing, layout and language, audience and purpose)
- Developing key spelling skills within the context of the unit
- Creating a news report (layout, language, audience, etc) about climate change
- Writing to persuade – exploring persuasive advertisements and creating a persuasive ad
To preview UKS2 English: Climate Change - Non-Fiction Unit please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Our Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits