Capital Letters for Names
Capital Letters for Names is a 9 slide PowerPoint presentation with 2 accompanying worksheets focusing on punctuation skills. This teaching resource explains how and when to use capital letters when writing proper nouns. The resource can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into a lesson or developed into a lesson on wider punctuation rules. The activities include:
1. How to use capital letters when writing the names of people and places
2. Capital letters highlighting activity
3. Re-write sentences inserting capital letters activity
4. Capital letters interactive game link
5. Consolidation and assessment tasks and activities
For a preview of English Teaching Resources: Capital Letters for Names click on the slideshow images.