Base Ten Blocks - Representing Numbers 21 to 99
Representing Numbers 21 to 99 with Base Ten Blocks
Base ten blocks are used to represent numbers 21 to 99 helping pupils understand that the two digits in a two-digit number represents amounts of tens and ones - Year 2 Maths programme of study (Number - number and place value).
This animated PowerPoint presentation has 28 colourful slides and includes:
- Base ten blocks explanation
- Interactive activities with accompanying worksheets for children to use during the lesson
- Cut out base ten blocks to use with activity
- 1 further worksheet with answers
- Printable base ten blocks flashcards that can be laminated
'Base Ten Blocks - Representing Numbers 21 to 99' is completely editable so teachers can easily adapt it to suit their own individual teaching needs.
'Base Ten Blocks - Representing Numbers 21 to 99' can be completly previewed by clicking on the images opposite.Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits