Back to School Letter - Year 5 and 6
Year 5/6 English Teaching Resources: Back to School Letter
This KS2 English resource includes fun and engaging back to school activities for 2020 and a letter writing assessment task. It contains the following:
- Talking about 2020 – what were the positive and negative aspects of lockdown and not going to school?
- Classroom expectations – creating effective new routines to help children back into school life
- Reading and talking about a letter from the class’s ‘new’ teacher to the members of the class
- Discussing what makes a good letter and exploring the teacher’s grading criteria
- Writing a reply (which could be used for baseline assessment)
To discover more about Back to School Letter – Year 5/6 please click on the images.
Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits