A Christmas Carol - Year 6
Year 6 English Teaching Resources: A Christmas Carol Teaching Unit
This Year 6 teaching resource contains an 83 slide PowerPoint, 8 detailed lesson plans and 14 pages of worksheets.
The unit is made up of 8 lessons, each created using the 4-part lesson structure and all of which can be personalised and differentiated to fit into your individual teaching requirements.
Our ‘A Christmas Carol’ teaching resource covers a range of tasks and activities:
- Christmas today and in Victorian Britain
- Dickens’ use of time and structure in A Christmas Carol
- Developing key inference and deduction skills
- Scrooge on the Jeremy Kyle show
- Exploring character
- Charles Dickens' use of language
- How to write about A Christmas Carol using Point, Evidence, Explain
To preview Year 6 English Teaching Resources: A Christmas Carol please click on the images opposite.Our Price : £8.99 / 9 Credits