Year 6 Poetry Unit - Identity
KS2 English Teaching Resources: Year 6 Poetry Unit - Identity.
Year 6 Poetry Unit - Identity is a 40 slide editable PowerPoint presentation with an 8 page booklet of worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: KS2 Poetry Unit - Identity contains a range of tasks and activities designed to introduce Year 6 students to the key skills of poetry.
Year 6 Poetry Unit - Identity covers a range of skills such as:
- Exploring the theme of personal identity and finding poetic inspiration
- Using descriptive words to bring a childhood event to life in a poem
- Studying structure and form
- Understanding how of local dialect and class contribute to identity
- A 40 slide PowerPoint presentation (see preview below)
- 8 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint slideshow
The poems studied include: It Aint What You Do, It's What It Does To You, Once Upon a Schooltime, Hide and Seek, I Shall Paint My Nails Red, The House and The Class Game.
To view the KS2 English Teaching Resource: Year 6 Poetry Unit - Identity in more detail please click on the Powerpoint images in the boxes.Our Price : £7.99 / 7 Credits