Year 2 Money - Making the Same Amount
Year 2 Money - Making the Same Amount: KS1 Maths Teaching Activities
Year 2 maths programme of study - measurement:
- recognise and use symbols for pounds (£) and pence (p); combine amounts to make a particular value
- find different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money
- Match the same amounts activity and accompanying worksheet
- Complete the part whole models activity and accompanying worksheet
- Make the same amounts in three different ways activity and accompanying worksheet
- Handy cut out coins and notes sheet to print off and use in the activities
'Year 2 Money - Making the Same Amount' is editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to use with all abilities.
Preview 'Year 2 Money - Making the Same Amount' in full by clicking on the images opposite.