Year 2 Money - Addition and Subtraction
Year 2 Money - Addition and Subtraction: KS1 Maths Teaching Activities
Year 2 maths programme of study - measurement:
- recognise and use symbols for pounds (£) and pence (p); combine amounts to make a particular value
- find different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money
- solve simple problems in a practical context involving addition and subtraction of money of the same unit, including giving change
- Complete the money addition table activity and worksheet
- Complete the part whole models activity and worksheet
- 'How much?' activity and worksheet
- Find the difference activity and worksheet
- Find the change activity and worksheet
- Cut out money printable sheets to use with the activities
'Year 2 Money - Addition and Subtraction' is fully editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to use with all abilities.
Preview 'Year 2 Money - Addition and Subtraction' in full by clicking on the images opposite.