Writing Fiction - Creating Characters
KS2 English Teaching Resources: Creating Characters is a 20 slide PowerPoint presentation with 5 accompanying worksheets. As with all our PowerPoints, the resource can be tweaked, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. KS2 English Teaching Resources: Creating Characters includes a range of tasks and activities designed to help pupils create characters with depth and credibility.
The PowerPoint contains:
- A study of how Charles Dickens presents the character of Magwitch in the opening pages of Great Expectations
- An analysis of how writers convey character through the use of description, dialogue and action
- An exploration of the key ingredients of effective character creation
- A guide to building a character profile - with an example text
- A guide to transforming a character profile into a piece of prose which presents a credible character to the reader
- A model text to help students through the creative process
To preview the English Teaching Resources: Creating Characters PowerPoint presentation please click on the images.
KS2 English Teaching Resources: Creating Characters - 20 slide PowerPoint & 5 worksheetsOur Price : £5.99 / 5 Credits