Verb Tenses: English Teaching Resource
Year 2 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
Pupils should be taught to use
- the present and past tenses correctly and consistently
This English teaching resource has been designed to help younger pupils understand how to use the present and past tenses and is an ideal teaching aid to use when covering a lesson on the year 2 English curriculum objective listed above.
'Verb Tenses' is an engaging 61 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- An explanation of verb tenses (past, present, future)
- Past tense explanation and activity
- Adding -ed and changing the spelling of some words and activity
- Present tense explanation and activity
- Adding -ing and changing the spelling of some words and activity
- Future tense explanation and activity
- Adding 'will' and 'going to'
- Consolidation activity and worksheet
'Verb Tenses' is fully editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.
Preview 'Verb Tenses' in full by clicking on the PowerPoint images opposite.Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits