Using Commas: English Teaching Resource
Using Commas teaches pupils how and when to use commas when writing a sentence and covers many of the curriculum objectives in the English programme of study. This 10 slide PowerPoint resource includes:
- How to use commas in a list
- Using commas to replace 'and' or 'or'
- Using commas with adjectives and adverbs
- How to use commas when writing dialogue
- Consolidation and assessment activities
- 2 accompanying worksheets
'Using Commas' is fully editable so teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.
'Using Commas' can be previewed in full by clicking on the images opposite.
Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits