Time - Year 4
Maths Teaching Resources: Time – Year 4
Year 4 maths programme of study - Measurement - Time:
- read, write and convert time between analogue and digital 12- and 24-hour clocks
In ‘Time – Year 4’ pupils practise telling and writing the time from different types of clocks – analogue, digital, 12 and 24 hour. This maths teaching resource is ideal to accompany a lesson covering the year 4 measurement curriculum objectives listed above.
‘Time – Year 4’ is an engaging animated PowerPoint presentation containing:
- Analogue clock explanation
- Digital clock explanation
- 12 hour clock explanation
- 24 hour clock explanation
- Activities covering the above with accompanying worksheets for pupils to use during the lesson
- 2 further worksheets with answers
This maths teaching resource can be fully edited allowing teachers to adapt it to suit their individual teaching needs.
Preview ‘Time – Year 4’ by clicking on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Our Price : £3.50 / 4 Credits