The Nativity Story
English Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story is a 101 slide PowerPoint presentation with 11 accompanying worksheets, a wall display and colouring pages.
The Nativity Story is an excellent teaching resource which can be used with both KS1 and lower KS2 classes to help children enhance and develop reading skills. The resource uses the story of the nativity to teach a number of the key reading and comprehension skills outlined in the new National Curriculum.
English Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story includes a wide range of activities including:
- Exploring the narrative – examining the beginning, middle and end of the story and discussing events
- Talking about the key characters in the story
- Discussion questions to consolidate understanding
- Sequencing and storyboarding the nativity story
- Select a character then draw and label them with information from the story
- Comprehension assessment task
- 101 slide PowerPoint
- 11 worksheets
- Wall display
- Colouring pages
To preview English Teaching Resources: The Nativity Story please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits