KS2 Science Teaching Resources – The Moon.
Year 5 science programme of study - Earth and space:
- describe the movement of the moon relative to the Earth
In this science teaching resource, pupils will learn about the moon and how it moves around the Earth. It is an ideal teaching aid to use in a lesson covering the year 5 science curriculum objective listed above.
'The Moon' is an animated and engaging 43 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- a link to an introductory video about the moon
- moon facts
- link to moon landing video
- an explanation of the moon phases and link to an accompanying video
- moon quiz
- suggestion for a moon activity
- accompanying worksheet
'The Moon' teaching resource can be edited allowing teachers to adapt it to suit the needs of each class they teach.
Preview 'The Moon' in full by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint presentation opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits