Synonyms - Year 3 and 4
English Teaching Resources : Synonyms - Year 3 and 4
'Synonyms - Year 3 and 4' is an engaging PowerPoint presentation focusing on how to use synonyms to create better sentences and improve writing.
This Powerpoint lesson explores how the use of synonyms can help to develop word and sentence level skills and widen pupils' vocabulary. Synonyms includes the following tasks and activities:
- Link to a short synonyms video clip.
- Definition of synonyms with examples.
- Matching synonyms task with accompanying worksheet.
- How to use synonyms to create better sentences activity with accompanying worksheet.
- Consolidation of understanding.
- Synonyms interactive game link.
'Synonyms - Year 3 and 4' is a fully editable resource so you could use it as a quick starter activity to a literacy lesson, incorporate it into an existing resource, lesson or scheme of work or develop it into a wider language study unit.
To preview 'Synonyms - Year 3 and 4' click on the PowerPoint images.
Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits