Subject - Verb Agreement
KS2 English Teaching Resources:
Subject / Verb Agreement
Year 5 and 6 English programme of study - Writing - composition:
Pupils should be taught to:
- evaluate and edit by:
- ensuring correct subject and verb agreement when using singular and plural
KS2 ‘Subject – Verb Agreement’ is a very useful resource designed to teach children about the subject/verb rule to help them construct clear and grammatically accurate sentences. It is an ideal teaching aid when covering the Years 5 and 6 English curriculum objective listed above.
This 22 slide PowerPoint teaching presentation includes:
- an explanation of the subject and verb in a sentence
- an explanation of how the subject and verb must agree
- subject/verb agreement activity with accompanying worksheet
- additional worksheet to assess understanding
'Subject / Verb Agreement' is editable giving teachers the freedom to adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.
Preview 'Subject / Verb Agreement' by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits