Space - Year 5 Science
KS2 Science Teaching Resources – The Space Pack.
Year 5 science programme of study - Earth and space:
- describe the movement of the Earth and other planets relative to the sun in the solar system
- describe the movement of the moon relative to the Earth
- describe the sun, Earth and moon as approximately spherical bodies
- use the idea of the Earth’s rotation to explain day and night and the apparent movement of the sun across the sky
The Space Pack contains all our Year 5 space resources in one place. This huge 160 slide PowerPoint presentation comes with 8 worksheets and covers the following resources which also appear on the site individually:
- The Solar System
- Models of the Solar System
- Planets on the Move
- Night and Day
- The Moon
'The Space Pack' is a fantastic teaching aid to use when covering the year 5 Earth and space curriculum objectives listed above.
'The Space Pack' is fully editable so that you can use it exactly as it is or adapt it to suit the individual needs of each class you teach.
To preview 'The Space Pack' in full please click on the images from the PowerPoint slides.Our Price : £8.99 / 9 Credits