Selecting Money - Year 2
Selecting Money - Year 2: KS1 Maths Teaching Activities
Year 2 maths programme of study - measurement:
- recognise and use symbols for pounds (£) and pence (p); combine amounts to make a particular value
- find different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money
- Circle the coins needed to make the correct amount activity and worksheet
- Find the odd one out activity and worksheet
- Select the correct amount of money activity and worksheet
- Choose the correct coins and notes to make the amounts activity and worksheet
- True or false activity and worksheet
- Notes and coins cut out sheets to aid pupils in the activities
'Selecting Money - Year 2' is editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to use with all abilities.
Preview 'Selecting Money - Year 2' in full by clicking on the images opposite.