Question Marks: English Teaching Resource
Year 1 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
- begin to punctuate sentences using a capital letter and a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark
Year 2 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
- learn how to use both familiar and new punctuation correctly... including full stops, capital letters, exclamation marks, question marks, commas for lists and apostrophes for contracted forms and the possessive (singular)
'Question Marks' is an English teaching resource that focuses on how to identify questions and question marks and how to use question marks in the correct context. It is an ideal teaching aid to use when delivering a lesson covering the question mark component of the year 1 and 2 English curriculum objectives listed above. 'Question Marks' can be used as a quick starter activity or incorporated into an existing resource, lesson or scheme of work.
This handy 10 slide PowerPoint Presentation includes:
- Definition of a question/question marks with examples
- Identifying questions and statements task
- Question and answer slides to enable peer assessment in the classroom
- Using imagery to help understanding
- Consolidation of understanding
- Question Marks interactive game links
'Question Marks' is a fully editable resource so you can adapt it to suit the individual needs of each class you teach.
'Question Marks' can be viewed in full by clicking on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits