FREE RESOURCES - Pronouns: English Teaching resource
Year 3/4 English programme of study - Writing - composition:
- evaluate and edit by:
- proposing changes to grammar and vocabulary to improve consistency, including the accurate use of pronouns in sentences
Year 3/4 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
- develop their understanding of the concepts set out in English appendix 2 by:
- choosing nouns or pronouns appropriately for clarity and cohesion and to avoid repetition
'Pronouns' is an English teaching resource that explains how to use pronouns to improve written work. It is an ideal teaching aid to use during a lesson covering the year 3/4 English curriculum objectives listed above.
'Pronouns' is an engaging 20 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- definition of a pronoun
- how to use pronouns to improve your writing
- class activity with accompanying worksheet
- 1 further worksheet
'Pronouns' is fully editable so it can be adapted to suit each class taught.
Take a closer look at 'Pronouns' by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint.