Place Value - Year 3
FREE KS2 Maths Teaching Resources: Number and Place Value - Year 3
Year 3 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- recognise the place value of each digit in a 3-digit number (100s, 10s, 1s)
In this teaching resource, pupils are taught about place value and how to recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens and ones).
'Place Value - Year 3' is a colourful PowerPoint presentation including interactive activities to engage the learner and 7 worksheets. Content includes:
- Recap of one and two-digit numbers
- A three-digit number explanation
- Place value explanation
- 6 activities with 4 accompanying worksheets
- 3 further worksheets with answers
To preview 'Place Value - Year 3' please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.