English Teaching Resources: Persuasive Writing for KS2 (73-slide PowerPoint and 6 worksheets)
Our ‘Persuasive Writing’ teaching resource contains a series of engaging and ready-to-teach lessons designed to explain to Year 6 children how to produce a piece of persuasive writing. ‘Persuasive Writing’ includes a variety of activities for Year 6 pupils of all abilities – click on the preview images to find out more. And although it has been produced with Year 6 children in mind, ‘Persuasive Writing’ can be used with Year 4 and Year 5 pupils as it is easy to tweak, personalise and differentiate.
‘Persuasive Writing’ covers the following:
* What do we mean by persuasive writing?
* Understanding the purpose and form of a text
* How audience influences writing
* How to plan, structure and organise a piece of persuasive writing
* How to use fact and opinion, emotive language and flattery effectively
* Developing knowledge and understanding of persuasive rhetorical devices (rhetorical questions, alliteration, etc)
* How to write an extended response to a KS2 persuasive writing task
To preview ‘Persuasive Writing’ please click on the images opposite.
Related Teaching ResourcesOur Price : £11.99 / 12 Credits