Place Value - Year 3
KS2 Maths Teaching Resources: Number and Place Value - Year 3
Year 3 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- recognise the place value of each digit in a 3-digit number (100s, 10s, 1s)
In this teaching resource, pupils are taught about place value and how to recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens and ones).
'Place Value - Year 3' is a colourful and animated 34 slide PowerPoint presentation including interactive activities to engage the learner and 3 worksheets. Content includes:
- One, two and three digit numbers explanation
- Place value explanation
- Place value table activity
- Place value activity
- Make the number from its separate parts activity
- Place value number tracks activity
- Make the number activity
- 3 worksheets
To preview 'Place Value - Year 3' please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.