Noun Phrases: KS1 English Primary Teaching Resources
Year 2 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
Pupils should be taught to use
- expanded noun phrases to describe and specify
This Year 2 teaching resource introduces children to noun phrases and is an ideal teaching tool to use in a lesson covering the year 2 English curriculum objective listed above.
'Noun Phrases' is an engaging 23 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- A nouns recap
- An explanation of noun phrases
- Noun phrase activity and accompnaying worksheet
- An explanation of expanded noun phrases
- Expanded noun phrases activity and accompanying worksheet
- Further noun phrase activity
- Improving your writing by using expanded noun phrases activity and accompnaying worksheet
'Noun Phrases' can be edited allowing teachers to adapt the resource if needed to suit their individual teaching requirements.
To preview 'Noun Phrases' in full please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits