* Watermarks do not appear on purchased resources
Preview resource: Click slides to enlarge
Homophones - Year 3 and 4
English Teaching Resource: Homophones - Year 3 and 4
Year 3/4 English programme of study - Writing - transcription:
Pupils should be taught to:
In 'Homophones - Year 3 and 4' pupils practise identifying and spelling homophones and near homophones as per the curriculum objective in the years 3 and 4 English programme of study listed above. Content includes:
- A homophone explanation
- Thinking of pairs of homophones actvity
- Naming the corresponding homophone for the given word activity
- Complete the sentence with the correct word activity
- A worksheet to accompany all the above activities
- 1 further worksheet
'Homophones - Year 3 and 4' can be easily adapted to suit the needs of each class you teach.
Take a closer look at 'Homophones - Year 3 and 4' by clicking on the images opposite.
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits