* Watermarks do not appear on purchased resources
Preview resource: Click slides to enlarge
Halloween Counting to 20
Halloween Counting to 20: Maths PowerPoint Activities
Year 1 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
In this cute Halloween themed maths activity, pupils practise counting to 20 forwards and backwards as part of the year 1 curriculum objective listed above. Content includes:
- Counting to 20 animated grid - teachers ask pupils to count backwards or forwards from any given number within 20, revealing the numbers as they go
- Counting forwards missing numbers activity and worksheet
- Counting backwards missing numbers activity and worksheet
- Spot the mistake in the number sequence activity and worksheet
'Halloween Counting to 20' can be edited so teachers are able to adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.
'Halloween Counting to 20' can be previewed in full by clicking on the images opposite.
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 33%
Year 1 Halloween Number and Place Value Bundle