* Watermarks do not appear on purchased resources
Preview resource: Click slides to enlarge
Halloween Comparing Objects
Halloween Comparing Objects: Maths KS1 Activity and Worksheets
Year 1 maths programme of study - Number (number and place value):
- identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language of: equal to, more than, less than (fewer), most, least
In 'Halloween Comparing Objects' pupils practise comparing groups of objects using the language of 'greater than, 'less than' and 'equal to' as per the year 1 curriculum objective listed above. Content includes:
- Circle the group with the most objects and the least objects activity and worksheet
- Use 'greater than, 'less than' or 'equal to' to complete the sentences activity and worksheet
- 2 further differentiated worksheets
'Halloween Comparing Objects' is editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to suit all abilities.
Preview 'Halloween Comparing Objects' in full by clicking on the images opposite.
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £1.00 / 1 Credits
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 44%
Year 1 Halloween Number and Place Value Bundle