Expanded Noun Phrases
English Teaching Resources – Expanded Noun Phrases.
Year 5/6 English programme of study - Writing - vocabulary, grammar and punctuation:
- using expanded noun phrases to convey complicated information concisely
'Expanded Noun Phrases' is an English teaching resource designed to help pupils develop their knowledge and use of noun phrases to develop their writing.
'Expanded Noun Phrases' is an ideal teaching resource to use in a lesson covering the year 5/6 curriculum objective listed above.
This English teaching resource is a 6 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes: The fully editable PowerPoint includes:
1. Learning objectives regarding expanded noun phrases from the National curriculum.
2. What are expanded noun phrases? Definitions with examples.
3. Understanding how expanded noun phrases add description.
4. Identifying expanded noun phrases in an extract from a novel.
5. An accompanying worksheet.
Preview 'Expanded Noun Phrases' in full by clicking on the PowerPoint images opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits