This teaching resource focuses on how to identify exclamation marks in a sentence and how to use exclamation marks in the correct context. Exclamation marks is a handy 8 slide PowerPoint presentation with 2 accompanying worksheets that can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into a lesson or used as part of a unit on wider punctuation rules. It includes:
1. An explanation about correctly using exclamation marks.
2. Imagery to aid understanding.
3. Identifying exclamations and statements task.
4. Question and answer slides to enable peer assessment.
5. Consolidation of understanding plenary.
'Exclamation Marks' is fully editable so that teachers have the freedon to adapt it to suit each class they teach.
To view each of the slides please click on the images opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits