Counting Money - Year 2
Counting Money - Year 2: KS1 Maths Teaching Activities
Year 2 maths programme of study - measurement:
- recognise and use symbols for pounds (£) and pence (p); combine amounts to make a particular value
- find different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money
- Count the money activity and worksheet
- Complete the part whole models activity and worksheet
- Match the money to the correct amount activity and worksheet
- Draw money to complete the part whole models activity and worksheets
- Cut out coins and notes
'Counting Money - Year 2' is editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to use with all abilities.
Preview 'Counting Money - Year 2' in full by clicking on the images opposite.