EYFS Teaching Resouce: Counting Ladybirds
Statutory Framework for EYFS - Mathematics
- Number - children count reliably with numbers from 1 to 20
In 'Counting Ladybirds' children practise counting to ten by counting ladybirds and ladybird spots as per the EYFS curriculum objective listed above.
'Counting Ladybirds' is a colourful animated PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- 2 interactive activities with accompanying worksheets
- 1 further worksheet with answers
- 1 colouring page
- A link to a counting to 10 song
- Slides can be printed to make a colourful wall display
'Counting Ladybirds' is a lovely child friendly teaching resource which is ideal to use on a whiteboard with a whole class or on a laptop or tablet with a smaller group.
To take a look at each slide of ‘Counting Ladybirds’ please click on the images below.Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits