Counting in 50s to 500 - Year 3
KS2 Maths Teaching Resources: Counting in 50s to 500 - Year 3
Year 3 maths programme of study (number - number and place value)
- count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
In 'Counting in 50s to 500 - Year 3' pupils practise counting in multiples of 50 as per the year 3 curriculum objective listed above.
- What counting in multiples of 50 means
- Top tips for remembering the 50 times table
- Counting in 50s out loud activity
- Find the missing number in the sequence timed activity
- Link to a counting in multiples of 50 game
- Counting in 50s worksheet with answers
Click on the PowerPoint images below to preview 'Counting in 50s to 500 - Year 3'.
Our Price : £1.00 / 1 Credits