Counting in 50s to 500
KS2 Maths Teaching Resource: Counting in 50s to 500
Year 3 - Number - number and place value
- count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
In 'Counting in 50s to 500' pupils practise counting in multiples of 50 as per the year 3 curriculum objective listed above.
- What counting in multiples of 50 means
- Top tips for remembering the 50 times table
- Counting in 50s out loud activity
- Fill in the missing numbers activity
- Link to a counting in multiples of 50 game
Take a closer look at 'Counting in 50s to 500' by clicking on the PowerPoint images.
Our Price : £1.00 / 1 Credits