Year 3 / Year 4 English Teaching Resources: Conjunctions 2 is an 8 slide PowerPoint presentation with 2 accompanying worksheets which focuses on how to use co-ordinating and subordinating conjunctions to create better sentences. The resource includes the following:
1. Definitions of co-ordinating and subordinating conjunctions with examples.
2. How the resource fits into the 2014 National Curriculum.
3. How to use conjunctions to create better sentences.
4. Consolidation of understanding.
5. Conjunctions interactive activity link.
English Teaching Resources: Conjunctions 2 is a fully editable resource so you can adapt, personalise and differentiate it to suit your teaching requirements.
To preview the resource please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.