Bonfire Night Unit
Bonfire Night Unit (non fiction teaching resources) - This resource is designed to develop non fiction writing skills. Pupils are asked to organise a spectacular Bonfire Night event. This non-fiction writing resource covers advertising, formal letter writing, speaking and listening and descriptive writing. English Teaching Resources: Bonfire Night Unit (non fiction writing) contains a complete scheme of work overview and a range of varied lessons and activities for children of all abilities.
English Teaching Resources: Bonfire Night Unit (non fiction writing) includes:
- Create a poster to advertise a Bonfire Night event
- Design a leaflet which will act as a visitors' guide at the event
- Speaking and listening discussion - speak to a group of local residents about their concerns regarding the event
- Produce a piece of descriptive writing about Bonfire Night
- Write a formal letter to the local newspaper
- 62 slide PowerPoint and accompanying worksheets
- Complete scheme of work overview
To preview English Teaching Resources: Bonfire Night Unit (non fiction writing) please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Our Price : £8.99 / 9 Credits