Beginning to Take Away - EYFS
FREE EYFS Maths Teaching Resource: Beginning to Take Away - EYFS
EYFS Statutory Framework - Mathematics (Numbers)
- children subtract two single-digit numbers
Year 1 maths programme of study (Number - addition and subtraction):
- read, write and interpret mathematical statements involving subtraction (-) and equals (=) signs
'Beginning to Take Away - EYFS' is an EYFS teaching resource introducing pupils to subtraction within 10. Content includes:
- Taking away explanation
- Link to a subtraction video clip
- Subtraction activity with accompanying worksheet
- 3 further differentiated worksheets with answers
'Beginning to Take Away - EYFS' is completely editable so that teachers can adapt each slide to suit their individual teaching needs.
To view 'Beginning to Take Away - EYFS' click on the images opposite.