Base Ten Blocks - Numbers 11-19
Numbers 11-19 Using Base Ten Blocks
Pupils use base ten blocks to represent numbers 11 to 19 and begin to recognise the place value of each digit in a two-digit number - Year 2 maths programme of study (Number - Number and Place Value). Pupils compose and decompose numbers into ten ones and some further ones.
This colourful and animated 28 slide PowerPoint presentation includes:
- Base ten blocks explanation
- Interactive activities with accompanying worksheets for children to use during the lesson
- Cut out base ten blocks to use with activity
- 1 further worksheet with answers
- Printable base ten blocks flashcards that can be laminated
'Base Ten Blocks - Numbers 11-19' is completely editable so that teachers have the freedom to adapt each slide to suit teaching needs.
To preview 'Base Ten Blocks - Numbers 11-19' please click on the images from the PowerPoint.Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits