An Introduction to Shakespeare
An Introduction to Shakespeare is a 95 slide editable PowerPoint presentation with a 10 page booklet of worksheets. This Year 5 / Year 6 teaching resource contains a range of tasks and activities designed to introduce pupils to the works of William Shakespeare.
An Introduction to Shakespeare has activities for pupils of all abilities:
- True or False game - assessing prior knowledge of Shakespeare
- Research and note making task - Who was William Shakespeare?
- Create a Shakespeare booklet for Year 6 pupils
- Learn the key features of tragedy, comedy and history
- Shakespeare's influence on the English language
- Introducing famous Shakespearian characters
- Shakespeare's sonnets
- Comparing and contrasting film versions of Romeo and Juliet
- Studying The Seven Ages of Man from As You Like It
- Witches Brew - an introduction to Macbeth
- A 95 slide PowerPoint presentation (see preview below)
- 10 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint slideshow
To view the English Teaching Resource: An Introduction to Shakespeare in more detail please click on the Powerpoint images.Our Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits