2-D Shapes - Year 4
KS2 Maths Teaching Resources – 2-D Shapes (Year 4)
Year 4 maths programme of study - Geometry - properties of shapes:
- compare and classify geometric shapes, including quadrilaterals and triangles, based on their properties and sizes
In this KS2 maths teaching resource pupils compare and classify geometric shapes based on their properties and sizes. It is an ideal teaching aid to use in a class covering the year 4 curriculum objective listed above. '2-D Shapes (Year 4)' is an engaging 36 slide PowerPoint teaching resource that contains:
- Definition of a 2-D shape
- What are regular and irregular polygons?
- Different types of triangles (right angled, equilateral, isosceles, scalene)
- Identifying triangles activity
- Different types of quadrilaterals (square, rhombus, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezium)
- What are parallel sides?
- Identifying quadrilaterals activity
- 2 worksheets
'2-D Shapes (Year 4)' is fully editable so teachers can adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.
To preview '2D Shapes (Year 4)' please click on the images from the PowerPoint.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits